Re: Staying on the Looping topic

I also have to mention that(and u ol timers know what
i am talking about) there was a time when this list
became a battlefield and offensive which was
absolutely uneccesary and uneducational yet that didnt
seem to be "off topic" and moderation was left up to
us.I personally dont mind deviations as long as we can
learn something and is related to what we are doing.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom