Re: My thoughts on the ELECTRO HARMONIX 2880

Kim,
  I understand the confusion. I was uncertain of how these would interact,
too.

The block diagram explains it pretty well, and if this list would
allow images I would send it.

Simply put, the audio path is arranged so that the output is fed back
to the input -post fader-, so in any mode, record, overdub, the fader
is active,  while in "punch in" mode ( aka "replace" ) the feedback
is obviously disabled.  I still expect this to present a problem,
since the feedback depends on the track levels, but so far it has not
been an issue.

-CZ

http://www.zmix.net