Re: how do you correct a bad loop on stage, etc

I once saw David Crowder Band in concert, and a particular song was
supposed to begin with a canned drum loop, followed by some turntable
work before the live band came in.  I think that I and a couple other
musicians familiar with the technology were the only ones who noticed
that anything was wrong.  Dave just told a long story about some
squirrels while the sound guy and the dj got the issue fixed.

Of course, it would have been a little different if he hadn't had a
stage full of very professional live musicians playing with him, but I
think he probably would have handled it well on his own too.

--Josh