Re: Re: loop fades (Re: RiffBox & FX-Tracker (WAS how do you correct a bad loop on stage)

right...you are right with being able to still play and add to the
loop while fading, but like i said before, and i think you got what i
said, but i was saying that i wanted to fade out loop A, and at the
very same time, start Loop B, similar to relay runners in track,
you've got 4 or 5 guys who run the race all together and when it comes
time to pass the baton the reciever starts running ahead of time so
that when the baton comes around, the pace isn't lost. the batan gets
passed seamlessly, without the first runner stopping and handing it
off and then the second runner starts running...know what i mean kind
of?

Charlie