Re: Richard Zvonar - Aug 3

> If you didn't know Richard, or wish to remember,
here the ultimate
> Richard Zvonar search link so you can do your own
research (as
Richard
> would have wanted you to!):

I tell you, that man often *was* my own research.  He
was such an incredible wealth of information, and
generous with it.  A cornerstone of LD.  I'd take his
word over a textbook any day.

I just did a search on his name at Wilkipedia and
nothing came up.  Surely we should get together and
write an entry based on his posts, no?

Mark