Re: how do you correct a bad loop on stage, etc

----- Original Message -----
From: "L.A. Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: how do you correct a bad loop on stage, etc

> Yesterday i played for a fashion show,did soundcheck
> everything was cool and when the show started
> everytime i pushed the overdub button on the EDP the
> guitar sounded really loud!i was just thinking fuck me
> man why now and not during soundcheck you piece of
> shit!I reseted my rack and evrything was back to
> normal...this happened about to me about a year ago
> but dont ask me why!
> Luis

I had this happen to me once with my EDPs. I discovered it was happening
after I changed from the EDP contoller to the Beheringer FCB, without
restarting the EDPs. Very weird, but water under the bridge for me,
nonetheless.

Fashion show, eh? Sounds interesting. I just got approached to create a
looping piece for a short film. I am really looking forward to this.

Kris