Re: process Vs product

On 31 jul 2006, at 10.58, gareth whittock wrote:

> Cool Per.
> Keep us informed on how it's going.
> I loved your set in Switzerland last year.

Oh, thanks (blushing...). It all sounds quite different by now.

> Were you using infinite reverb or something? right at the start of
> your set.

That was the laptop. Ableton Live has a built-in reverb that may give
a certain "Freeze Verb". If you stay silent for a while the last note
you played in the past will stay frozen for ages, until you make some
noise again. That's the most lovely reverb I have tried - and funnily
it sounds best at the "low resolution" setting  ;-)

per