Re: Quick poll

My looping possibilities have just hit a 10 year low. I sold my Jamman
to someone on the list about a year ago, my DL-4 died at the Oregon
Country Fair (couldn't stand the hemp, I guess :-), and I just sold my
Repeater last week. My new laptop remains an email and websurfing
machine because I've been too busy with life and gigs and such to
configure it as the ass-kicking loop and music machine it could be. So,
at the moment, my looping setup is a Boomerang, and  a RE-301 Space
Echo. But I did have a very enjoyable evening recently running the
Minimoog through a Vortex and into the RE-301, instant space music!