Re: [OT] Big tape loop/Jibbolii fest

That's awesome, Per! Of course, I should have known you'd be familiar
with this place.

Maybe something at the LD looping fest in October?  The hardest part is
probably all those heavy tape machines. Perhaps it could use a
cassette-size (1/8") loop, and the guts of old Walkmans could be used.
Cheaper and more portable, though it'd take some customization. I love
the thought of a room set up with 10 stations, with the loop
continuously going and people plugging in and out with their own gear.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com