Re: Quick poll

EDP

Nik

----- Original Message -----
From: "markfrancombe.com" <mark@markfrancombe.com>
To: <loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 12:39 PM
Subject: Quick poll

Due to the phenomenal jump in available loopers, this list has widened it
breath of topics to discuss loads of different subjects recently, so much
so
that I havent HEARD of some of you lots technology... It used to be that
this list was predominately an EDP list, with a bit of my loopers better
that your looper convo's, and a bit of philosophising and politicising...

I'm still interested, facinated by this list.. but lets ahve a quick poll

Whos using what now?

I'll start... (looping products mentioned only please)

Vortex  split into EDP and Repeater

your turn...

mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com he writes for