RE: Quick poll

EDP, 2880, Jamman

Dave

From: "markfrancombe.com" <mark@markfrancombe.com>
To: <loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Quick poll
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:39:33 +0200

Due to the phenomenal jump in available loopers, this list has widened it breath of topics to discuss loads of different subjects recently, so much so that I havent HEARD of some of you lots technology... It used to be that this list was predominately an EDP list, with a bit of my loopers better that your looper convo's, and a bit of philosophising and politicising...

I'm still interested, facinated by this list.. but lets ahve a quick poll

Whos using what now?

I'll start... (looping products mentioned only please)

Vortex  split into EDP and Repeater

your turn...

mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com he writes for www.furthernoise.org and works at www.transformlearning.com