Re: Midi looper ... anyone know one?

At 12:17 PM -0400 7/31/06, Charles Zwicky wrote:
Oberheim used to have just such a device.... a MIDI delay... (er or was it
alesis??)

Are you thinking of the Akai ME10D MIDI Delay?

I thought it seemed like a cool box, but something always ended up putting
it on the back burner every time I'd go to try finding one.  It features
dynamics (velocity control on repeats) as well as an octave transpose
feature, IIRC.

It's been a while since I looked at it, but I seem to remember there was
*something* that got in the way of it being a really viable MIDI Looper
(delay time, maybe...?).  I wish I recalled more, but my brain's swiss
cheese.  Sorry.

        --m.

_______
"Snakes on a Plane..."