Re: OT: New Nylon String Through my Laptop system....oh my!!!

On 1-Aug-06, at 10:01 AM, Todd Pafford wrote:
I've considered (when I win the lottery) picking up a Godin Multiac.
Nylon strings full classical scale & neck width, but built to be
plugged in with minimal accoustic projection. Dreamy. Maybe I'll
sell off some of my old gear.

Played one in Halifax at a festival recently. VERY very nice. Like playing butter after so many years of steel strings. And it sounded very good. Don't know if it could ever replace the thunder and growl of quality steel strings, though.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846