Re: OT: New Nylon String Through my Laptop system....oh my!!!

Yeah, the effect is similar to having a constant straight dry line
from the guitar that all of the effects are run parallel to.
Honestly, I'm sure if I played with it more I'd find a sweet spot and
learn to take advantage of the situation.  Lately though, I've been
consumed with playing completely accoustically, learning flamenco,
reapplying myself to my classical guitar studies, etc.  There's
something satisfyingly natural, almost primal, about sitting down with
just you and the guitar and making music.  Guess I'm living the
ludite's life at the moment. :)

(Allow me to brag for a moment....I just got a new Pavan TP-30
classical and I'm in heaven.  If anyone's in the market for a great
classical guitar at an unbelievably affordable price check out Tom
Prisloe's Pavan guitars.  Such a sweet well rounded voice in these
guitars.  I had him install an L.R. Baggs IBeam pickup under the
saddle, but I haven't even tried it yet.  Too busy just playing.)

Todd