death of a rang

my rang is very ill.....it is either dying or it has become very psychotic.....i record a loop and it may play for a long time or just for a few repeats then just stops and the loop is lost.....if i hit the stack button the loop stops and disappears.....very irratic behavior.....i've been running an air-conditioner in my studio for several daze and perhaps due to the dryness there may be a "static" electricty problem coming from my carpeting.....am i reaching?.....i know i'm freakin.....let me see what you rangers (boomers) have to say then i'll call mike n.....:(.....michael

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11