coping with latency when using acoustic instruments

Another latency/laptop-related topic:

Most of the time when doing my laptop looping stuff, I use
electric/electronic instruments (electric guitars and basses, softsynths)
as
the sound sources. With that, latency is not a problem for me as I hear
their sound from the mains exclusively and can adapt my playing so it fits
in with the other things happening.

I do however have a problem when singing: as I hear my voice acoustically
(i.e. not through the laptop) first, I do my timing/phrasing according to
how the voice I hear sits with the rest of the sound - and thus, its
reproduction over the mains (and in loops) is always late.

Does anyone have a recommendation how to work around this problem (e.g. by
some clever way of training your hearing/singing?)

        Rainer