portable looper

Hi all,

I'm looking for a portable looper (one I can throw in my bag and use for
teaching also) as I already have a Repeater and laptop setup plus others.
I'd like it to be able to have feedback control and long loop/delay times
(for performance and song writing).  Does the Digitech Jamman have
feedback
control?  eg.  can you set the loop to fade as new material is added?  If
not, I might have to go the Giga Delay.  The Digitech Jamman is attractive
due to the storage and long loop times.  With the Giga Delay; can you
overdub in the loop mode at it's maximum length qouted with feedback
control
also?

Thanks for any info.

Ritchie