Re: OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps

Here is a somewhat acoustic guitar amp from Germany. The Acoustic Jazz
Quartet came to play at Boise several years ago and their guitarist Jamie
Findley was playing one of these with a nylon string. The tone was
unbelievable. I emailed him today and got a response, asking him what amp
he
was using. It was the Framus Acoustifier. He said there were only a few in
the world.

I found this page, in German:
http://www1.gitarrebass.de/magazine/9901/framus.htm

And I even found one for sale somewhere else for 399 Euro, roughly $642
USD.
http://www.berlin-guitars.com/cms.php?id=akustik_verstaerker

Is anyone near Berlin? I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on
this amp, if you were close and could try it out.

Kris