Re: praising the X/Y vector concept (was: kaoss pad porn (NOT OT I T LOOPS)

I love the KP and the KP-2, I own several and use them for all sorts
of things.

I recently took one of the older KP-1 boxes apart in hopes of using
the x/y pad for a homemade controller. It didn't work as I hoped and
I'm curious if anyone has messed with this before. Of course I
removed the pad very carefully and I can put the KP back together
pretty easily, but I'd really like to just use the x/y for part of a
midi controller I am building. Any experience?

- b