Re: My first busking gig with laptop, Roland Microcube and MIDI Mouse

Yeah, I thought it was interesting too...makes me wonder if I should just
bought a tiny battery powered mini PA speaker rather than the Roland
MicroCube with all the bells and whistles....given that all I need is
clean
amplification to reproduce what comes out of my laptop.  I live and learn,
guess.

Yes, I was all batter powered. My ThinkPad has the larger batter in it
which
get about 4 hours of live, plus I have an extra standard battery for it
just
in case. The MicroCube is obviously battery powered, and then my MIDI
Mouse
midi controller is powered on a 9 volt.

I'm a little annoyed by the MIDI Mouse now...I may invest in the MIDI
Moose
afterall...just that one single button can force me into a tap dance too
often...trying to get from Record to Overdub, to Multiply, etc.

Kris