Re: OT Cabin baggage ban hits musicians

I understand Delta Airlines will refund you 50.00dlls
right away for any small inconvenience damage(like
soken underwear from a german beer exploded mini
keg)which ive been through;-)
this whole traveling hassle is making me think about
building a small reliable traveling pedalboard looper
rig and a decent guitar.Perhaps the limitations will
create new and sophisticated ideas with for the deluxe
looping rig.
i feel slowly going back to basics....
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom