Mobius and Live (was "questions to Claude")

I have problems syncing in both directions, so to speak. Meaning:
When I use Live as the sync master and Mobius as the slave (setting sync to
host beat or host bar), sometimes the loop retriggers on a beat other than
the one it is supposed to. Mobius god Per has reported something similar on
the Mobius group, but for him some hideous trick (like setting 8ths per
cycle first to one, then recording a short loop, settings 8ths per cycle to
8 and then recording a new loop) worked around this. Jeff promised to have
look at this...

When using Mobius as the sync master and Live as the slave (by setting sync
to out, defining MIDI yoke as a MIDI output in Mobius and then syncing Live
to that virtual MIDI port), the loop will always "stutter" at its beginning
(except for the first time running through).
I believe this to be caused by the fact that Mobius does not handle the
rounding of the determined bpm properly; also, Jeff has promised to look at
it.

I'm still hoping it will work until Y2K6loopfest, especially the latter
one,
because I'd really enjoy syncing Live to Mobius.

When