The Sound Of Yesterday - recorded and shared

Hello looping Friends,

I'm not very fond of "releasing recorded music" (as I think of the
performer as "the original" and eventual recordings as only
substitutes for that. Not to be confused with "producing recordings
as an art form" though, which I do respect of course). But yesterday
I recorded my rehearsal improvisations and found I liked them when
listening back this morning. So here's sharing seven short
documentary pieces played by flute or sax while live-looping in Mobius:

http://www.looproom.com/audio/impros_aug15_2006/

I'll be happy if these bizarre songs just make you crack a smile ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)