About the looperlative (was about Krispen selling his gear)

>>>I have owned and sold two Echoplex Digital Loopers over the past couple of years.
I just don’t like the complexity, mono out, number of buttons required to get desired effect...
If you can please tell me about the Looperlative.<<<

Larry,

check out the forum at www.looperlative.com - loads of discussion and description here.

it's a pretty amazing unit, and the MIDI-learn options make getting a pedal board to do what you want with the minimum number of button pushes is very easy.

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop