Re: Loopers delight 10th streaming m3u problems?

Krispen Hartung wrote:

> That seems to be the common thread here, that iTunes plays the first
> song in the m3u file and then quits. I still think it has to do with
> iTunes settings. I can't reproduce the problem with Windows Media
> Player or Music Match, but was able to semi-produce the problem with
> iTunes on my PC....it has to do with how the program is setup to play
> songs in the library, or in a m3u file, etc...not sure.

I'm using Win98 (NOT Win98 SE) and WMP 7.01, the last version that will
work with Win98.  The first track loads and begins to play. When the
cuurect file is finished laoding, the track playing is interrupted and
the next track starts to load.  I, too, am seeing the alphabet soup
after only a few tracks.

Cheers,

Bill Fox