Video looping/Audio Looping: Together

I love Cycling74....

I have Jitter and plan to integrate it into my performance rig....what
a beautiful piece of software. I plan to have the looping software I
use trigger the processing of live video of the performance.....so the
musical  improvisation will have visual counterpoint.....I hit a
button, move a fader, press a pedal,  it affects both video and
audio....but it will have to wait for my next more powerful laptop.

best,
jeff

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.JeffKaiser.com