Re: Video looping/Audio Looping: Together

I would guess so, based on this:

> Easy connection
> The KAOSS PAD entrancer provides a wide range of inputs and outputs
> for easy connection. Video and S-video input jacks let you directly
> connect video, DVD, or camcorder devices.

...found at http://www.korg.com/gear/info.asp?A_PROD_NO=KPE1

Also: Not long ago I played at a festival where many DJ's used a free
software named IMX for MIDI controlled video tweaking along music. I
downloaded the OSX version (0.9.5) but has not yet find time to
research what it can do exactly.

Per