Re: Will Cycling 74 create a basic VST host?

I don't think they will. It is too easy to make an idiosyncratic,
uniquely specific one for yourself, one that will meet your own needs
and surpass your expectations.....

I'll be in Boise next weekend....c'mon....free max lessons..... [vst~]
is so easy.........

Off to LA now.....

cheers,
Jeff