Live Looping with a Drum Machine

Hello,

I use a Boss RC-20 for live looping and it works great. I would like to
incorporate a drum machine into my shows. I've tried pre-recording drum
loops, but I want to be able to manipulate the drum machine separately.

I know that there are loopers with MIDI out there(RC50, EHX 2880), and
this would help a lot...but they are also the most expensive ones and
have features I do not need.

The 16 Second Delay is no good, because you have to pre-set the tempo,
and I like the Push-Play-Push style of live looping.

I was even hoping there would be something with a BPM setting that I
can use to match the tempo of the drum machine.

I don't need multiple tracks or phrases. Just something simple like the
RC20, JamMan, or Bomerang.

I have not found anything after a lot of searching.

If anyone knows of any product, even vintage or discontinued, please
let me know.

Also, if anyone has used the RC20 with a drum machine, I would like to
know what strategies you used to help them sync up.

Thanks,

Javier Puga

www.TuckerTota.com