Re: Re: Live Looping with a Drum Machine

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006, Tucker Tota wrote:

> I researched the 16 second delay, and it seems that all of the re-issued
> models have the >32 setting, but you still have to set the tempo before
>and
> there is a 4 bar count in. The setting is so that your loop can be
>whatever
> number of bars, but the tempo has to be pre-defined.
>
> I read on a few forum that there was, or was going to be an update that
> eliminates the 4 bar count in, but i think they just released the 2880
> instead.

An update for the E-H 16sec delay reissue exists. Mine has been upgraded.

Upgrade behavior or originally posted on this list in December:

http://www.loopersdelight.com/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/LDarchive/200512/msg00005.html

After I read the above note, I sent my E-H 16sec reissue in for the chip
upgrade in January of this year, and my upgraded unit works exactly as
described in the email linked to above.

best,
Steve B
Subscape Annex  http://www.subscapeannex.com/