Re: RE201

On 21 aug 2006, at 14.28, Wavecomputer360 wrote:

> The S-O-S feature that allows endless (almost) overdubs is only on the
> RE-301. The 501 has an entirely different idea of what Sound On
> Sound means.

Then open it up and to see what may be done. I imagine you can
temporarily turn it into a looper by covering the eraser head by
something non-magnetic, for example a piece of paper. That worked for
me when turning two big reel-to-reel tape machines into a looper
(both machines working the same long tape loop)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)