Re: Video Looping video art etc....

Hey!

http://www.audiovisualizers.com/toolshak/vidsynth/sherman/sherman.htm

That was my college video/media professor!  Great guy.
 Very interesting and amazingly knowledgable.  This
post me miss my crazy college video days...

Anyone hear of the Creamery in upstate NY?  Really
cool video co-op.  I went to a party there and I swear
there had to be 50 cameras and 6 video toasters
running with amazing visuals being produced live.
Good times.  It was halloween and I was a blank
raster. (white sweats I speckled with a sharpie and a
transistor radio tuned in between stations in my
pants)