Re: repeater question

In Repeater OS version 1.1 you can reduce the tempo by a certain
amount and if you lower the pitch by the same fraction you can run
the repeater at a different speed and pithch without the artifact...
(OS 1.0 would glitch even at half-speed and otave-down
combitnations), however it is pretty worthless in a live situation
unless you have some MIDI device programmed to take care of the two
functions simultaneously. THe Electro harmonix 2880 will behave
exactly like tape and it has a single knob to vary the 'tape speed'.
THe EH 16 second delay will do the same.