repeater question

Rick said:

> You CANNOT   make both the pitch and the tempo go down at the
> same time
> unless you have midi expression pedals that will send both
> commands simultaneously

I really had to try this now, as you seem so sure about this, but let me
tell you: Yes, it definitely is possible! I just verified it. I do it
sending MIDI CC #14, a functionality, which is already documented in the
original OS 1.0 manual (BPM & Pitch MSB, and also BPM & Pitch LSB on CC
#46,
if you need very fine tuning). And on the other hand, at least with the old
EEPROM version of the FCB1010, there is no way to send two CCs from one
expression pedal at once.

Example: listen to the track in between tracks 10 and 11 on my Desenzano
CD.

> Matt Davignon also uses a couple of really old digitech stomp
> box digital delays that allow him
> to manipulate pitch............I can't remember the model
> number,   I just

Digitech PDS series and the rackmount RDS series?

        Rainer