Re: RC-50 vs. Repeater?

I see four main advantages of the Electrix Repeater over the RC-50.
1.  Multiply loop- allows you to double, quadruple, etc. the length of
the length.  You can lay down 1 bar and make it 8 bars- EXTREMELY
useful.
2.  Pitch-shifting and time stretch - I don't believe the RC-50 has
any capabilites
3.  Adjustable Feedback i.e. <100%   The RC-50 is not adjustable at 100%
4.  Loop Point Assist and better sync capabilities

The advantage of the RC-50 is that it gives you an extra stereo track
(3 as opposed to 2 on the Repeater).

HOWEVER any discussion at this point is academic, since nobody can
actually buy a Repeater.  So the real question is, does it even matter
how much better the Repeater is if you can't get one?  How much better
does it need to be to justify Electrix stringing their (potential)
customers along with false information and promises?  Is it worth the
(undetermined) wait?