72 Hours of EDP Music - Job Offer

For the first performance my new composition "Fractaloid 1-9" I am looking for a professional instrumentalist who is familiar with the functions of LoopIV and willing to play one or two 8 hour shifts in the project.

much more info in german: http://www.mem.li/d/fractaloid_d.html

The performance is taking place in Bern-Switzerland in  less than 20 days and I am sorry to say the rehearsals are NOT paid, but a fee of 320 CHF or 200 EUR will be paid per shift.

Please contact me off-list only when SERIOUSLY interested and ideally include a link to some of your (instrumental) audio material.

Cheers

Phil

Philipp "zurrigo" Zuercher
Elfenauweg 2