OT: Brackenburg VST Tube Amp

For you guitar loopers, I just found a new VST tube amp by Florida Music called Brackenbury Tube Amp. I'm very impressed with it so far. I have been comparing it A-B with the Voxengo Tube Amp VST, and they are different, but the Brackenbury has a nice tone too...great for jazz and blues.

Try it out...apparently, they are offering it for free for a limited time, but of course I read that posted in Feb of 2005:

Kris

Krispen Hartung / Improvisational Looping Guitar
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
My Tribe: http://people.tribe.net/krispen-hartung
info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603
Discography - http://www.krispenhartung.com/catalogue.htm