Re: OT: LEDs for amp channel switching

Title: Re: OT: LEDs for amp channel switching

> Are the switches unique for each selection or are they set up as A/B
switches?
I believe they're unique for each selection, with some kind of logic circuit
in the head doing the actual routing.

Have you measured if there are voltages present?

>   when you switch from channel one to channel two do you need to
> deselect channel one?
No. I just stomp on the appropriate switch and the channel switches. Two
stomps for a change of channel would be pretty unergonomic. Or maybe the
word is "dumb."

Then these are likely to be momentary switches....

> I think that if you were to arrange the LEDs in series and use a
> diode matrix to determine which LED was lit for which combination you
> could get it working
If you say so. Doesn't sound too hard. Got schematic?
dB

I recommend that you contact carvin's tech support.

http://www.zmix.net