Re: Not OT! Laptop loopers--combatting glare when playing outside

Well, we could always play inside small tents, and peep our heads out to
see
the audience when we're not looking at our computer screens or foot
controllers. :)

Seriously, though, that Hoodman contraption you sent in the URL is great.
Before I saw that, I was thinking that someone needs to invent  the
"Laptop
Bonnet"....similar to when I take my 16 month old twins for a walk in the
morning with their double-wide stroller...they have these bonnets that
roll
over them to block the sun. Their car seats have them too.  And I think
the
Hoodman might even be a bit extreme..just to top and sides may suffice,
just
like a stroller bonnet.

I was thinking, what is the viser technology like these days for viewing
computer screen? I recall seeing some viser glasses you could where that
would take the place of your computer monitor....that would be really
futuristic.

Kris