Re: On Broadway

On Sep 3, 2006, at 12:29 AM, Scott Murchison wrote:

 > Wow, that was very cool.  Any idea what looper he was using?

I bought his CD about a year ago, after searching for "looper"
on CD Baby.  We had a short email exchange, and he said that
he was using a JamMan (Lexicon) which would explain why
he can't modulate :-)  I asked if he had ever heard of
LD but he didn't respond.

I liked his CD very much, samples are available on his web site,
www.vincognito.com.

Jeff