Everyone and their dog has a live looping video now!

It seems everyone and their dog has a live looping video now!  I've been
sleuthing around on Google Videos and YouTube...found this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49hlkwWt0nI

It's from hulooper. Anyone know this chap? It's not bad...very well done,
showing the basic principles of the EDP, decent multi-instrumentalist.

I remember a year or so ago, I found nothing on the web for live looping
videos, and now they are everywhere...it's officially borderlining a
commodity now....I think.   What is an experimental and avant-garde
looping
artist to do in such a market but keep getting weirder and weirder....  :)
The deep-end gets deeper, and I keep slicing into the rough until all that
remains is rough....just a fairaway of rough, weeds, and nasty terrain.
Ahhhh. Makes me want to hit a few.

Kris

Krispen Hartung / Improvisational Looping Guitar
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
My Tribe: http://people.tribe.net/krispen-hartung
info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603
Discography - http://www.krispenhartung.com/catalogue.htm