Everyone and their dog has a live looping video now!

Krispen wrote:
"I remember a year or so ago, I found nothing on the web for live looping
videos, and now they are everywhere...it's officially borderlining a
commodity now....I think."

The reason for this sudden outpouring is probably not the proliferation of
live loopers, Kris,
as much as the unbelievable proliferation of Youtube in the last year and
half
that has , in the last six months emerged from dozens of small video sites
and sparked
Yahoo and Google to start the same kind of service.

I was reading the other day that youtube.com in a year and a half is
suddenly streaming
30,000,000 videos a day.    There rise is just unprecedented.

I"ve started making looping videos myself in the past six months largely
because there has
been a place to place them.

By the way,  I started the Experimental Abstract Minimal Video Group there
if anyone is interested.

My videos, using a cheesy Radio Shack early digital camera and toy,
battery
operated lighting effects
 that allow me to make very lo fi visual looping videos are at
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=looppool
I'm making these videos to express myself and also to give a visual
looping
element to my next CD of
Abstract Electronica,  ORANGE.