Re: Looping with EDP synced to PC

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 04:59:26PM -0700, L.A. Angulo wrote:
> Hey Rick,
> just wanted to ask you what program do u use for
> backing tracks synced to the EDP? ive been using the
> EDP synced to a MPC1000 but thinking about getting a
> laptop and getting rid of the sampler,what are your
> thoughts in terms of reliability,pros and cons etc.?
> thanx for the info!
> Luis

I use a powerbook with Ableton Live.
Or I mess around with seq24 on the linux side.
Reliability and computers and clubs I never feel comfortable with,
but the versatility and ease of use I can't deny :O)

Thought about using an MPC1000 also.
Didn't know if you can change loops easily with a floor unit such as the
Behringer midi controller though.