loop listenings...digidelay/boss sp202 (my return from summer)

i was off for the summer due to vacations, but did check L-D periodically, just didn't want extra email b/c i did check sporatically....
some of my recent listenings that i've been enjoying:

douglas baldwin-the coyote loops, dress rehearsal, 2005
andy butler-livelooping
nico spahni-ambient guitar landscapes I
luis angulo-primeros ciclos
improv-improvvisazions improprio

these discs have been in heavy rotation in my house as of late. been enjoying them.
the 1st 3 are "ambient", i suppose in a fripp-guitar based way as a quick reference,but different in their own way. the last disc is a group that i think luis A is part of (i hope i'm right there)-that is more electronic, deconstructed sounds, which i've been favoring as of late...all the discs have some interesting stuff and are good listens....

my main summer activity was making some collage paintings for a faculty show i'm in, on one of them i combined a cheap walmart cd player and had put my latest loop recordings on it (which were recorded in april-june 06, my last recordings as of late, decided to take a break)...a picture of it can be seen on my myspace site at:
myspace.com/scotthansen
i also have in the gallery in an installation by the painting copies of the disc and the cover is green fake velvet w/ collaged plastic animals/figures on them for viewers to take, another example of "art you can take home"
other pics on the myspace site have my latest guitar and my cheap digital setup (music on the site is the same when i set things up back in may).

my main loop tool has been my digitech digidelay, the 4 sec is enough for me, and i use it as well as the reverse delay, which i find w/ a clean sound you can kind of mimic some of the loop experiments that b. frisell does on some of his solo albums.
a very useful tool for not a lot of money...
i also recently bought a boss sp202 dr sample. and i'm really liking that. surprisingly it works w/ my guitar set up w/ the adaptors for the rca's w/out annoying noise (when i used to have a korg kaoss pad, didn't always work w/ my guitar setup noisewise). but i've been pretty happy w/ the sound/ease of use of the sp202. i have it after the digidelay, so i just sample the loops, can reverse them easily and enjoy the pitch changing option it has...the main reason i got it was to experiment w/ an all pedal/desktop setup, have been debating getting rid of my 4 space rack that only has my dod d-12 and my broken lexicon mpx100 in it....
happy looping...
s----