fcb1010

On 12 Sep 2006 at 19:23, Per Boysen wrote:

> dance for many hours to set up the new pedal... or eventually I may
> download some XP software to edit it? (will check with the FCB Users

Try the file called FCB1010.exe - a neat and simple interface
allowing you access to all facilities. I had a few problems sysex-
wise also, but when I upgraded my eprom from version 1 (I bought it
years ago) to 2.4, all problems vanished, plus it "reboots" much more
rapidly.

It's now controlling my JMP1 preamp, GP100 effects rack and jamman,
sometimes simultaneously. I have a preset which kills the jamman
slapback and click - why on earth did Tom Sellon have those as
default in his upgraded chip? My *only* critique of the FCB is the
footprint - it could have been smaller with the same functionality.
Oh yes, a 9v "out" socket (or two) would have been considerate.

All the best,

Nick Robinson