The Tech 21 MIDI Moose

I finally received this controller and got it running with my notebook
effects/looping system.  I love this little thing! It is perfect for
traveling, if you don't want to pack a large and heavy MIDI controller
around. As you can see below, it is very small, smaller than the EDP
controller, I believe.  Plus, it can operate on a 9 volt battery for 200
hours.

It only has 5 program change buttons (hence the small size/width), so you
use the UP and Down button to scroll from 1-5 to 6-10, 7-15, and so on (a
bank has five buttons). I am using it to control Mobius right now, and I
will bring it to Y2K6.  I did some re-mapping of my buttons to Mobius to
conserve.  I now do a Reset and Undo from the Mobius control panel, rather
than the MIDI controller, as I tend to do these things while not playing
anyway. I mapped Record, Overdub, Multiply, Next Loop, and Mute to program
changes 1-5, and then Reverse, Half Speed, Insert on 6-8.  Haven't decide
on
9-10 yet, probably some cool Mobius scripts.

Cheers,

Kris