RE: RE: Live Looping in Portland (Oregon) Saturday, Sept. 16

Try old movie theaters as well!I am working with a
friend who took over an old cinema and because of the
latest hollywood only movie theater chains his little
one is struggling,so he decided to try a different
approach by having international cult films and have
unusual shows like live looping.Movie theaters are by
the way awesome venues for light and sound!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom