Re: 1/2 Rack stereo effect proccesor for acoustic guitar

yes ive been checking it out very nice i just wish
they had the half rack...
somebody has to come up soon with single space mixers
with at least 2Auxs and onboard simple 3 band eqs and
nice reverb effects for us ol back breaking loopers!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom