Re: RE: ? re: really "weird" solo loopers...

"adapt to the audience a bit"?
sorry but i think that is a slippery slope.
where is the line between what you play and what the audience wants to
hear.
they have nothing to do w/ each other imho
you have to play what you play and hope there is a response of some kind...
if there isnt...well you move on.
to appraoch a performance w/ the thought-'i wonder what they want to hear
or, this will get a reaction' is the tail waggin the dog.
just my thoughts -please delete