Re: RE: ? re: really "weird" solo loopers...

I couldn't agree with you more Stan.  I made many
attempts to try to keep my pop/prog band together by
tayloring the music to what people seemed to want to
hear, but in upstate NY at the time people who paid to
get into venues that played live music most likely
wanted Country or would rather not even hear live
music (they want to buy beer and try to get laid).

In the end we started to realize that the more
successful we were the more unhappy we were.  Finally
our drummer quit to join one of those country bands...
and then I bought an Ensonic TS-10 (synth with
sequencer on board) and a JamMan, so in a way it was
the best thing that could have happened.  I've
honestly never been happier making music and I don't
really miss the live audience much.  What I do find I
miss is interation with other musicians, but I'm lucky
to have found a fellow looper in SF to jam with.

Mark